The District has no openings for employment at this time. If we do have any job openings it will be posted on this website.
Choosing A Career in Water
Choosing a career in water can be among the most fulfilling and rewarding ways to make a living. Most positions at TUD require a Water Distribution and or Water Treatment Certification issued by the California Department of Public Health (CDPH). For more information regarding getting certified in water or wastewater, click here.
About Tuolumne County
Tuolumne County, in the Central Sierra Nevada with its diverse terrain, is the setting for Yosemite National Park, Stanislaus National Forest, Columbia and Railtown 1897 State Historic Parks, and a wide selection of Gold Rush towns like Jamestown, Groveland, and Sonora; the resort community of Twain Harte; and the lumber town of Tuolumne City... all providing a wide array of recreational activities. History is the backbone of Tuolumne County. Gold rush towns, lumber towns, vintage steam engines, 1800's architecture, historic hotels and B&B's all linked together via historic Highway 49 and 108. For more information about Tuolumne County, please visit these informative links:
TUD is committed to employing and retaining a high quality, motivated workforce. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, insist on a safe workplace, provide opportunities for training and advancement and utilize sound management practices and policies.
All applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation or veteran status.
TUD Employment Documents
- Job Application Form: PDF DOC
- Employee Benefits: click here
- TUD Salary Schedule - FY 2016
- Job Descriptions: Job Description Listings
- MOU. The memorandum of Understanding ("MOU") applies to most full-time regular employees of the District. The purpose of the MOU is to confirm the terms and conditions of employment for employees covered by the MOU. Memorandum of Understanding - July 1 2014 to June 30 2017
- AB-2040 Employee Compensation: Per AB 2040 (effective Jan. 1, 2015), you can find compensation information at the State Controller's Office public compensation online database: Public Pay Gov Website
Employment Agreements Interim General Manager Contract (dated May 2015)
TUD Office Hours: 7am to 4pm (Monday thru Friday) Closed on Major HolidaysOffice Location: Click Here For Map 18885 Nugget Blvd, off of Tuolumne Road Sonora, CA 95370 Phone: 209-532-5536 Fax: 209-536-6485 Human Resources email: email@example.com
TUD provides water and wastewater services for Tuolumne County in the beautiful central Sierra foothills. Our competitive pay scale, outstanding benefits package and excellent team of employees makes us a great place to work.