The Tuolumne Utilities District continues to undertake capital improvements in support of upgrading the District’s drinking water infrastructure and sewer infrastructure. In November 2015, the District approved a 5-year capital improvement program (CIP) that identifies critical improvement needs. The approved 5-year CIP was accompanied by a 5-year rate plan, with increases to water and sewer rates over that term.
The District will implement the second year of the rate plan effective January 1, 2017. Billing statements issued after January 1st will reflect water and sewer rate increases according to the approved rate structure.
Listed below is information regarding the water and sewer rates, the 5-Year Capital Improvement Projects, and the Water and Sewer Rate Study completed in November 2015:
- Residential Treated Water and Sewer Charges – January 2017
- Water Rates and Charges – January 2017
- Notice of Rate Increase Postcard – November 2016
- Water Rates and Charges – January 2016
- Sewer Rates and Charges – January 2016
- Water and Sewer 5-Year Capital Improvement Projects
- Approved 2015 Water and Sewer Rate Study
- Notice-Proposed Water and Sewer Rates 2015
- Frequently Asked Questions About the Proposed Changes
5-Year Capital Improvement Plan (CIP) for Water and Sewer
On November 17, 2015, as part of the Public Hearing, Rate Study, and adoption of water and sewer rates, the Board approved the Capital Improvement Plan (CIP) for water and sewer projects. The CIP is a “rolling document” with older projects dropping out of the plan and new projects being added each year. Listed below is an updated spreadsheet of the status of Capital Improvement Program Projects (CIPP):
For more information regarding the District’s CIP projects click this link: TUD Projects