If you have a new project or development that requires TUD water or sewer connections, please look at the list of documents listed below for further assistance. Our customer service engineer is available to answer your questions or concerns, Monday through Friday, 7am to 4pm at the TUD office or by calling, 532-5536 or by emailing to TUD at email@example.com.
Development Services Documents
The following development services documents are provided to help new project builders receive basic information about construction requirements of TUD.
- Water/Sewer Application, this form needs to be completed if you require a new water or sewer connection.
- Application for Development, this form is an application for construction and developer’s to follow when beginning a new project.
- Developer’s Checklist for Construction, this form is to guide you through your project.
- Engineering Standard Drawings – As of April 19, 2016: Rules and guidelines for construction projects.
- Sanitary Sewer Management Plan – Ch. 7 Design and Performance Provisions