March 2016 – Goal Setting and Strategic Plan Workshop
In March 2016, the TUD Board of Directors held a two day goal setting session in which the Board set forth a Strategic Plan for the District inclusive of the identification of the Board’s Vision, Mission and Goal statements for the District. The Board’s vision looks out 15 years and encompasses what they desire the District become in that timeframe. The Goals statement identifies simple, clear goals to pursue over the next 5 years as the District works on achieving its longer term vision. The Action Agenda is the Board’s prioritized 1-year policy agenda that will encompass the majority of what District staff will work on during 2016 and early 2017. Each of the steps of the Strategic Plan comprise steps to achieving the Board’s vision for the District.
TUD staff and the Board of Directors are committed to receiving public involvement and input in District business. On this page you will find links to District documents, archived reports and publications. The reports are generally technical in nature and are intended to meet certain legal requirements, typically relating to TUD projects.
Senate Bill 272
Approved on October 11, 2015, SB 272 adds a section to the California Public Records Act requiring local agencies to create a catalog of Enterprise Systems by July 1, 2016 with annual updates.
A software application or computer system that collects, stores, exchanges and analyzes information that the agency uses that is both of the following:
- A multi-departmental system or a system that contains information collected about the public.
- A system that serves as an original source of data within an agency.An Enterprise System does not include any of the following:
- Information Technology security systems, including firewalls and other cybersecurity systems.
- Physical access control systems, employee identification management systems, video monitoring and other physical control systems.
- Infrastructure and mechanical control systems, including those that control or manage street lights, electrical, natural gas or water or sewer functions.
- Systems related to 911 dispatch and operation or emergency services.
- Systems that would be restricted from disclosure by Section 6254.19.
- The specific records that the information technology system collects, stores, exchanges or analyzes.
|Publications, Studies & Reports|
|Water Rules and Regulations – Amended||October 18, 2016|
|Wastewater Ordinance-Amended||September 27, 2016|
|2015 Urban Water Management Plan||July 1, 2016|
|TUD Hazard Tree Management Plan||January 2016|
|Annual Water Quality Report – 2015||June 1, 2016|
|Water Rules and Regulations-Amended||November 17, 2015|
|Wastewater Ordinance-Amended||November 17, 2015|
|2015 Water and Sewer Rate Study||November 17, 2015|
|Water and Sewer: 5-Year Capital Improvement Plan||November 17, 2015|
|Annual Quality Water Report – 2014||June 23, 2015|
|Water Rules & Regulations Updated||April 2015|
|Annual Water Quality Report-2013||June 2014|
|Urban Water Management Plan-FINAL||June 24, 2011|
|TUD Water Supply Presentation||October 20, 2010|
|Ditch Position Statement||August 26, 2003|